Creag Choinnich Hill Race
We will try to re-schedule this event. Please keep in touch for updates.
Do you have what it takes to compete in this ancient midsummer race? Dating back to King Malcolm II's reign in the eleventh century, this is Britain's oldest known hill race. We can't promise you a baldric, a handsome sword and a purse full of gold (as was the prize back then) but we can promise you a great time and a chance to win a bottle of something!
The current record for the 5km, 250m climb is 17:24. The race is open to anyone - can you beat this time?
Registration from 7pm
- Toilet and limited changing facilities
- Free car parking
- No showers
- Runners should wear clothing and footwear appropriate for the forecasted conditions on race day
- The course will be marked and marshalled
- No water or feed stations are provided en route
- Light refreshments available post-race
- Prize for first male and female
Entry on day available, although pre-entry preferred.